Sunday, May 10, 2009

Momma Mia

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommas out there. Thanks for your hard work.

Reg & I are both very lucky to have the best moms. We got the elite models - good cooks, unconditional love, perfect timing with reassurance, sense of humor, wealth of knowledge for all inquiries and can always count on them. Thanks Moms, hoping I can live up to the very high bar that you have set. Hope your day was wonderful and sorry we could not spend it with you. Miss you & love you! xoxo

My mothers day was spectacular! Started with brunch with friends, then Bear Country, a little house work/reading and then dinner with friends! Weather was decent and I was spoiled. I can't say thanks enough for my cool e-book and flowers. Pictures up if you are interested.

The week held a Star Trek Premiere (Regan & Derek were there for opening night...NERDS UNITE! SS that's for you guys too.), gymnastics, ice skating, typical shopping & eating out, Cinco de Mayo feast with beer & margaritas, bagels, late night Halo, Hill City steak & playground date and a lot of frustrated AF finance folks who have been dealing with computer system failure. Overall things are good. We miss everyone and hope all is well in your neighborhood.

xoxo
Karl, Reg & Prestonator

Jared & Erin good luck, gonna miss you. Ingles congratulations!

No comments: