Nothing huge going on in the life of Us. So I thought I better generate some news in case someone gives up on checking this thing.
Today is Coulee's 9th birthday! Dog-dog has taken a back seat to Preston, I feel a little bad. Poor guy doesn't get to travel as much or get loved on as much. Yet he never fails to keep his end of the bargain...cleans up after ANY food we drop (even with the extra load Preston puts on him) , he always greets every guest equally with the same amount of enthusiasm day-in/day-out, always brings back whatever is thrown for him, is nice to Pres even while being bounced up & down upon or while having his ears pulled/eyes poked and he is always there for a lick. Happy Birthday dog-dog, the burger is on me tonight.
Today is Coulee's 9th birthday! Dog-dog has taken a back seat to Preston, I feel a little bad. Poor guy doesn't get to travel as much or get loved on as much. Yet he never fails to keep his end of the bargain...cleans up after ANY food we drop (even with the extra load Preston puts on him) , he always greets every guest equally with the same amount of enthusiasm day-in/day-out, always brings back whatever is thrown for him, is nice to Pres even while being bounced up & down upon or while having his ears pulled/eyes poked and he is always there for a lick. Happy Birthday dog-dog, the burger is on me tonight.

Simple fact - Engineers love destruction as much as they like creating things. Sad but true...when disasters hit every engineer I know wants to see pictures. With that, here is 3min and 36sec of amazing!
http://www.wmtw.com/video/17144859/index.html
I was recently told by an architect that civil engineering is "just common sense", I sent him this link ;)
Happy Friday the 13th.
4 comments:
I gotta wonder if Regan is singing the title to this update in a high pitch....?
That road destruction was pretty sweet. Maine? I was impressed with the thickness of the surface. Do you think it was relatively newly paved? That, and it was nice that traffic was stopped. Trucks and cars would have made some big potholes....in the part....that washed away....?
...and became a dramatic gorge... ummm. yeah.
don't want potholes where there is soon to be a gaping trench
based on the condition of the road and pipe, and the roadway section (pavement and subgrade thicknesses) I would guess it was a newer road. That pipe was in great condition and man could it float!
Post a Comment