I guess having an excuse to party is a good thing, out there in the midwest. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. -Sorry, just noticed the hats et al in a different light. I suppose Pretson will get used to partying all the time, and thus he will party all the time, party all the tiiimmme. And except for the frown, the stick figure Regan seems near perfect. For me, the image I have is the grounds keeper. It started in Hayden (for me), and it seems to have grown with each house you guys have been in. Oh, and Houshimancandy: I can't remember the last aquisitions name, and I don't have the drive to look it up- but, he was supposed to do as TJ is projected, and he fell flat. I may not be able to covet him this year. It might be too much for my inner being.
4 comments:
Does Regan really frouwn that much?
that is how frown is spelled in Canada.....or something
I guess having an excuse to party is a good thing, out there in the midwest. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. -Sorry, just noticed the hats et al in a different light. I suppose Pretson will get used to partying all the time, and thus he will party all the time, party all the tiiimmme.
And except for the frown, the stick figure Regan seems near perfect. For me, the image I have is the grounds keeper. It started in Hayden (for me), and it seems to have grown with each house you guys have been in.
Oh, and Houshimancandy: I can't remember the last aquisitions name, and I don't have the drive to look it up- but, he was supposed to do as TJ is projected, and he fell flat. I may not be able to covet him this year. It might be too much for my inner being.
Houshimancandy...classic...nice work! I got my eye on him. He is dependable over the long run (healthy more than not).
Post a Comment